June 22, 2007

Mommy Meets.

Kiran is planning a Mumbai Mommy bloggers meet and I hope I am not late in announcing it. (Sorry Kiran, totally slipped my mind.) Please go here to her post if you are interested to meet up with fellow mommies. Have fun!

Kay invites Mommies from Toronto for a get together. Click here for details.

And I think the first ever Mommies meet was initiated by Poppins(You will go down in history, P!) in Bangalore and here are the details from the meet which happened early this month.

Any Moms in Zurich interested in this lonely soul?!

3 comments:

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

Thanks Boo, for the mention :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the mention boo, rohini and surabhi are the only other two mumbai based mommy bloggers I know and they are busy right now, so I guess, my grand plans will be on hold for a while...

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the downgrade delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=microsoft windows xp black ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg