July 15, 2007

Talkative toddler is trouble on a plane!

A Mom and her 19 month old Toddler have been kicked off a plane because the kid was repeating "Bye bye plane"! So from next time, I have to cello tape my toddlers mouth as well! Its no fun flying with a kid and these incidents only make it all the more terrible!

At the end of her speech, she leaned over the gentleman beside me and said, 'It's not funny anymore. You need to shut your baby up,'" Penland told WSB-TV in Atlanta.
When Penland asked the woman if she was joking, she said the stewardess replied, "You know, it's called baby Benadryl."

Link via Manchus.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so damn ridiculous...at this rate brat and I will be behind bars should we ever fly out there...

SUR NOTES said...

yeah, i read this too and was horrified.

Tharini said...

Oh my God. What next? How the heck am I going to fly with both the boys on my own next year??

Why is there so little tolerance and empathy?

We are wasted!!

How do we know said...

This is dumb!! The flight attendant is the one who should be offloaded. She actually expected a kid to be drugged for her convenience?

What kind of a ridiclus, intolerant society are the dimwits building anyway?

Savani said...

What??? This is insane. Drug a child? I am sure the parents already fread flying (I know I do, just for such reasons). I think we expect too much out of kids, trying to turn them into mini-adults.