February 12, 2010

Valentines Day Crafts.

My daughters music class teacher did a fun craft today and I thought I ll share it here. Even though I ve visited the DLTK craft site so many times for inspiration, I ve never printed their ready made templates before. Today I was searching for the template the music teacher had used and found many more cute ideas. For some fun heart shaped animal crafts, go here - http://www.dltk-holidays.com/valentines/crafts-animals.htm


For the heart shaped mouse template and many more cute ones, go here - http://www.first-school.ws/theme/animals/crafts/heart-shape.htm The penguin card is very cute too. Thats the one Im planning to make with my older daughter today. Since all she has to do is cut out the shapes and then glue them looking at the picture, it should be easy. Also less work for me! :)


Or if you are immensely talented like Smitha, you can make a Valentine Pizza or bake wonderful cookies or make fruit lollies or even a heart shaped fried egg. :) Me? I ll stick to the ready made craft templates thankyouverymuch and may be ask the husband to get inspired by her blog! ;)


Happy Valentines Day everyone! Let Love rule! :)

3 comments:

Suresh said...

Thanks for pointing to the craft site. It would be very helpful for the numerous projects that her teacher keeps assigning to my daughter.

Swati said...

nice ideas ! Thanks

Anupama said...

Hey great site there..very useful for moms!!!
..would be honoured if you couls check out my space